- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ivanka Trump has slammed recent media coverage of former first daughter Malia Obama, defending her right to privacy.
The current president’s daughter tweeted that “Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers. She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits.”
Her comments come after video and photos have surfaced of her possibly smoking a cigarette. News has also spread of her supposed new boyfriend, leading to speculation about his identity in the tabloids.
Chelsea Clinton, the former first daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, tweeted her support as well: “Malia Obama’s private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait. Be better.” Clinton has also come to the support of President Trump’s son, Barron, who is 11 years old.
Former president Barack Obama’s daughter is currently a first-year student at Harvard University.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Taraji P. Henson