- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actor Jackson Odell, who played Ari Caldwell on ABC’s hit sitcom The Goldbergs, has died. He was 20.
Odell was found dead at a Tarzana, California, residence on Friday, the Los Angeles County medical examiner’s department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. No cause of death was revealed and an autopsy is pending.
Odell’s family shared the following statement with THR: “The Odell family has lost our beloved son and brother, Jackson Odell. He will always be a shining light and a brilliant, loving and talented soul. He had so much more to share. Our family will always carry that truth forward. Our wish is that the rest of the world does as well. We are now going to try to make sense of our immeasurable loss privately.”
In addition to his role on The Goldbergs, Odell appeared on Modern Family, Arrested Development and Nickelodeon’s iCarly. Odell was also a musician who penned music for the film Forever My Girl and the upcoming Redemption. He posted original songs and covers of popular artists’ tunes on his YouTube page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day