- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just days after Kendall Jenner’s home was burglarized, Jaime Pressly’s Sherman Oaks estate was reportedly broken into.
A burglary occurred at the actress’ home on Friday night, according to multiple reports. Suspects were said to have entered the property around 10:30 p.m. and stole jewelry, among other belongings.
Pressly, the latest victim in a recent surge of celebrity burglaries, was not at home when the burglary occurred and is taking legal action. The case is currently being investigated by the LAPD.
Pressly’s home invasion comes just two days after Jenner’s Los Angeles estate was burglarized at 1 a.m. Thursday morning and over $200,000 worth of jewels were reportedly stolen.
In recent months, the homes of Lakers star Nick Young and singer Alanis Morissette were also broken into and robbed of jewelry amounting to nearly $500,000.
A representative for Pressly didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day