- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shia LaBeouf‘s recent empowering words also have gotten James Franco riled up.
Last week, LaBeouf revealed his latest art project (titled “#Introductions”) done in collaboration with students of Central Saint Martins art school. The project, presented in the form of a live stream, involved the actor introducing the theme of each student’s end-of-year work in front of a greenscreen.
One segment saw LaBeouf give a rousing, motivational message to students, during which he aggressively yelled: “Just do it! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow — so just do it. Make your dreams come true.”
In a video uploaded on Tuesday, Franco parodies LaBeouf’s intense speech delivery, changing LaBeouf’s phrase, “Just do it,” to “Just poo it.” The actor expresses his frustration with little kids who can’t seem to find their way to the toilet.
This isn’t the first time Franco has had LaBeouf’s antics on his radar. In 2014, Franco penned an op-ed column for The New York Times in which he expressed empathy for LaBeouf’s bizarre conduct at the time.
Watch both Franco’s parody and the original video of LaBeouf’s speech below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day