- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jason Segel isn’t joking around when it comes to investing in Los Angeles real estate.
The How I Met Your Mother star recently purchased a Mediterranean-style home in the Eastside neighborhood of Los Feliz for $2.25 million, Trulia reports.
The 2,523-square-foot home features four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, high ceilings and tiled floors. Built in 1929, the abode was purchased from previous owner Shepard Fairey, the artist recognized for creating President Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential election “Hope” posters.
Hand-applied plaster interiors, exposed beams, white walls, large windows throughout and thick-domed archways also add to the stylistic features of the house. Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, including a combination of outdoor patios and a balcony and a large living room, allow the homeowner to maximize entertaining at all times of the year.
See photos of the home here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day