- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jeff Goldblum‘s days as a bachelor are now extinct.
The 62-year-old Jurassic Park star married Emilie Livingston, 31, on Saturday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The couple tied the knot at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. After the nuptials, Livingston posted an Instagram photo of a thank you note and bottle of champagne that the famed hotel had gifted them.
Goldblum, who can next be seen opposite Johnny Depp in 2015’s Mortdecai, has been dating Livingston since 2011 and popped the question in July 2014. Livingston describes herself in her Twitter bio as an “aerialist, contortionist [and] actress.”
See more ‘Jurassic Park’: Then and Now
Us Weekly was first to report the wedding news.
This is Goldblum’s third time exchanging vows, following marriages to Patricia Gaul, his co-star in 1985’s Silverado, and Geena Davis, who starred with him in several films, including 1986’s The Fly.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day