- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jenny is moving to a different block.
Sources told the New York Daily News that Jennifer Lopez has signed on a penthouse in Manhattan’s NoMad neighborhood for $22.25 million. The nearly 10,000-square-foot unit, which comprises two full floors that stretch from the entrance at 21 E. 26th St. all the way to 27th Street, tops The Whitman, a pre-war boutique condominium building that offers just four residences — Lopez’s new downstairs neighbors will be Chelsea Clinton (who bought her $10.5 million unit in spring 2013), NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon and hedge fund trader John Silvetz.
The four-bed, 6.5-bath penthouse, which was first listed in August 2013 for $25 million, features an Arclinea chef’s kitchen with four Miele ovens and 12-foot ceilings as part of its 6,500-square-foot interior. The 3,100 square feet of outdoor space is spread across four terraces on both levels, as well as both a croquet pitch and a putting green.
Melanie Lazenby and Dina Lewis of Douglas Elliman had the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day