- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jenny is moving to a different block.
Sources told the New York Daily News that Jennifer Lopez has signed on a penthouse in Manhattan’s NoMad neighborhood for $22.25 million. The nearly 10,000-square-foot unit, which comprises two full floors that stretch from the entrance at 21 E. 26th St. all the way to 27th Street, tops The Whitman, a pre-war boutique condominium building that offers just four residences — Lopez’s new downstairs neighbors will be Chelsea Clinton (who bought her $10.5 million unit in spring 2013), NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon and hedge fund trader John Silvetz.
The four-bed, 6.5-bath penthouse, which was first listed in August 2013 for $25 million, features an Arclinea chef’s kitchen with four Miele ovens and 12-foot ceilings as part of its 6,500-square-foot interior. The 3,100 square feet of outdoor space is spread across four terraces on both levels, as well as both a croquet pitch and a putting green.
Melanie Lazenby and Dina Lewis of Douglas Elliman had the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
super bowl LVII