- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez has postponed the next three dates of her Las Vegas residency at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, following Sunday’s shooting at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival that killed 59 people and injured 527 others.
The Jennifer Lopez: All I Have concerts were scheduled for Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Refunds or exchanges for other performances will be made available to ticket holders.
“Jennifer is heartbroken that such a senseless tragedy occurred,” read a statement from the venue. “Her thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.”
On Monday morning, Lopez tweeted support for Las Vegas, saying she was “feeling so broken” upon hearing news of the shooting.
I Las Vegas…feeling so broken this morning
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) October 2, 2017
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day