- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel may have to start calling Domino’s for the time being.
The late-night talk show host has sold his Hollywood Hills home for $2,178,000, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Watch more Jimmy Kimmel’s Hologram Hosts CMAs Event
Kimmel bought the 3,605 square-foot estate for $925,000 in 2002, the Times reports.
The pad has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. It was built in 1947 and has a view of the Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood sign.
Its amenities include an outdoor kitchen, complete with a barbecue, a beer keg dispenser (he is the former host of The Man Show, after all) and yes, a pizza oven, as Kimmel is a self-avowed pizza fanatic.
Karen Misraje of Partners Trust listed the home. The buyer was represented by William Barker and Joan Caplis of Coldwell Banker.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day