- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Harry Potter creator, whose third Fantastic Beasts outing is one of the major blockbusters in production to be impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, tweeted that she had been suffering from “all the symptoms” of COVID-19 for the last two weeks. She added that she had been taking advice from her doctor husband on how to relieve the respiratory symptoms, linking to a YouTube video from doctors at the U.K.’s Queen Hospital.
She also wrote that she was now “fully recovered,” tweeting again later to thank people for their messages.
“I really am fully recovered and wanted to share a technique that recommended by doctors, costs nothing, has no nasty side effects but could help you/your loved ones a lot, as it did me,” she said.
Please watch this doc from Queens Hospital explain how to relieve respiratory symptoms. For last 2 weeks I’ve had all symptoms of C19 (tho haven’t been tested) & did this on doc husband’s advice. I’m fully recovered & technique helped a lot.https://t.co/xo8AansUvc via @YouTube
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) April 6, 2020
Rowling’s tweet came a day after U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson was admitted to hospital having failed to recover from coronavirus symptoms after 10 days.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day