- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge has ordered two women to stay away from Salma Hayek and not attempt to contact the actress.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson on Friday ordered Liana Philippon and Odette Bodagh to stay away from Hayek, her husband and her 7-year-old daughter for the next three years.
The 49-year-old actress obtained a temporary restraining order in August, stating the women had impersonated her and made a veiled threat to kidnap her daughter.
Bodagh said during Friday’s hearing that she thought she had a relationship with Hayek but didn’t realize she was scaring the actress until the temporary restraining order was granted. Philippon did not attend the hearing.
Hayek was nominated for an Academy Award for her starring role in the 2002 film Frida.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jeriana San Juan