- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
It’s been three years since we last saw Kate Moss as the face of David Yurman. Now the supermodel marks her triumphant return to the American jewelry and timepiece brand with the fall 2014 campaign.
Shot by legendary shutterbug Peter Lindberg, the “Enduring Style” campaign is a celebration of both the brand’s classic and new pieces — and who better to mark the occasion than the iconic Moss, who along with Lindbergh began working with the brand in 2004.
Featuring images shot over the last ten years through present day, the campaign features Lindbergh’s timeless black-and-white images of Moss wearing both classic David Yurman pieces and styles from newer collections including Starburst and Petite Pavé.
During Kate Moss’ hiatus with David Yurman, the brand featured Gisele Bundchen, Kate Upton and Dree Hemingway, among others, in its campaigns.
Check out behind-the-scenes images from the shoot below.
(Photo credit: Peter Lindbergh/Courtesy of David Yurman)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jennifer Lawrence Clarifies Cannes Flip-Flop Ensemble: “I Was Not Making a Political Statement”
Bryan Cranston Says He’ll Shut Down Mezcal and Production Companies by 2026: “I Want to Change the Paradigm”
Lin-Manuel Miranda Launches Theater Directory Aimed at Increasing Backstage Diversity
Van Cleef & Arpels
Marlene Dietrich’s Iconic Van Cleef & Arpels Ruby and Diamond Bracelet Sells for $4.5M