- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keegan-Michael Key will be laughing all the way to the bank when his 2,600-square-foot Los Feliz pad, listed for $1.638 million, sells to an Eastside investor.
Situated on 0.16 acres, the Key & Peele comedian’s four-bedroom, three-bathroom midcentury home is rich with Mediterranean accents in its two floors of living space, which includes a dining room and upstairs living room — complete with fireplace and vaulted ceiling — that leads to an outdoor upper deck boasting sweeping views of Los Angeles and the nearby hillside.
In the master suite, the exposed-beam ceilings offer warm accents to the bright bedroom, which attaches to a master bath that includes a soaking tub, bidet and a glass-enclosed shower topped with a rain showerhead.
Homeowners can entertain guests year-round in the outdoor area by lounging in the paved patio space, dining in the shade next to the sloping vegetative wall, cooling off in the rectangular swimming pool or warming up in the cascading hot tub.
Michelle Chavoor of The Partner’s Trust is the listing agent. See the full listing and more images of the house on Zillow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day