- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kevin Bacon is giving voice to what he perceives is “a big problem in Hollywood today” — an excess of female nudity in films and television, relative to male nudity.
“It’s not fair to actresses, and it’s not fair to actors because we want to be naked, too,” says Bacon in a video for Mashable‘s Watercooler.
“Gentlemen, it’s time to free the bacon,” says the actor, deadpanning. “And by bacon, of course, I mean your weiner, your balls and your butt.”
Bacon goes on to point out that Game of Thrones has a plethora of sex scenes. “How hard would it be to just show one or two weiners every couple of minutes?” he asks. “This is an issue of gender equality.” He offers to play a “naked wizard” in the HBO television series and suggests becoming a Marvel superhero with “an Infinity Stone on the tip of my weiner.”
He even jokes that the reason The Following was canceled was because there wasn’t “a single shot of [his] penis.”
His solution? He tells men to tweet a photo of their genitals immediately with the hashtag #FreetheBacon, but he’s cut off and storms out of the interview, with his “bacon” hanging out of his pants.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day