- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kevin Hart is headed to the Just for Laughs festival to debut his new Laugh Out Loud network talk-show format, Hart to Heart, in Montreal later this month.
Hart will interview Trevor Noah, Howie Mandel and two other still-to-be-named celebrity guests before live audiences for his new one-on-one TV interview show, to stream on his online network. Festival organizers promise “no-holds-barred” exchanges for the July 27 live tapings.
Hart launched Laugh Out Loud in August 2017 stateside, and the online comedy network is expanding internationally with a slate of several comedies, unscripted series and licensed programs.
Besides comedy touring, Hart has remained busy on the acting front. He will star in Lionsgate’s live-action Monopoly movie, and he has a starring role in the Sony family film Fatherhood, with his HartBeat Productions producing both projects.
And Paramount and Hart have teamed up to develop a remake of Scrooged, the 1988 Christmas comedy that starred Bill Murray and was directed by Richard Donner.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day