- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Richard Tyson was arrested in Mobile, Alabama, on Wednesday morning, police told The Hollywood Reporter.
Officers were called around 2:45 a.m. about a possible fight involving the Kindergarten Cop actor.
Tyson was arrested and later charged with public intoxication and harassment, police told THR. It was unclear if he made bail.
The actor has numerous film and TV credits to his name, but he is probably most well known for playing antagonist Cullen Crisp in the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger classic Kindergarten Cop.
Tyson has also been in a number of Farrelly brothers films, including Kingpin, Me, Myself & Irene and There’s Something About Mary.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
How Amber Ruffin’s Mission to Have Fun Helped “Destroy and Then Rebuild” ‘Some Like It Hot’ for Broadway
‘Succession’: Why Kendall Is Wearing a Flashy Richard Mille Watch and Cousin Greg Rocks a Rolex “Pepsi” GMT
Tom Stoppard on Delving Into His Family History for ‘Leopoldstadt’ and What’s Next: “I Feel That I’m Getting Into Something New”