- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
During an interview with The New York Times published Friday, the actress revealed she welcomed, four months ago, a second baby boy named James Robert.
“This is the newest guy, the Big Kahuna. He’s an angel, but he’s a hungry angel. And a heavy angel,” Dunst said about the 18-pound newborn in the interview.
“I’m so tired, I haven’t slept through the night in four months,” Dunst shared. “I’ve developed an eye twitch, too. Yeah, I’m in a really special place.”
Dunst first revealed her pregnancy on the cover of W Magazine’s annual Directors issue in March. The story was helmed by Sofia Coppola who Dunst first collaborated with when she was 16 for The Virgin Suicides.
Plemons, 33, and Dunst, 39, who got engaged in January 2017, also have a 3-year-old son named Ennis. The couple met while filming the second season of Fargo in 2015.
The pair will share the screen again for Jane Campion’s film The Power of the Dog. In the drama, George (Plemons) marries Rose (Dunst), a widower and single mother, despite the disapproval of his intimidating brother, played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
The Power of the Dog will be released in select theaters on Nov. 17 before it is available on Netflix on Dec. 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day