- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Our business is certainly a product of the two us,” says Chef Sarah Hymanson of her partnership with Chef Sara Kramer and Los Angeles-based restaurant, Kismet. “We really had to come together.”
The two chefs were both working at a restaurant in Brooklyn and decided to leave at the same time to start something of their own. “It felt very natural,” Hymanson recalls.
Kismet prides itself on being a source for sustainable food and offers dishes such as broccoli toast and its signature flaky bread, which the chefs served to The Hollywood Reporter.
“I love cooking with Sara because she constantly challenges me and affirms,” says Hymanson. “I think that’s a very important part of a relationship. Kramer feels the same way about working with Hymanson. “It’s a really powerful and symbiotic partnership.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day