- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kris Jenner is continuing to add to her ever-growing list of Southern California real estate.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch recently dropped $2.285 million on a 4,256-square-foot, four-bedroom, five-bathroom Calabasas colonial that is 20 minutes from her Hidden Hills estate, according to Zillow.
The master suite includes a sitting room and attached master bath, complete with a soaking tub. Expansive windows throughout every room of home, which channels East Coast inspiration, soak in rays of natural sunlight, brightening up the airy abode.
Additional entertaining and working spaces include a formal living room, a formal dining room, an office that opens onto a front porch, and a family room. The large, white kitchen is polished with stainless steel appliances and features both a center island and breakfast nook that expands onto a bright and welcoming living area.
In the backyard, homeowners can entertain guests utilizing the sparkling triple-waterfall swimming pool, spa or fire pit, and serve up a warm meal from the outdoor kitchenette and bar.
See the listing and more images of the home on Trulia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day