- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Los Angeles police are investigating after Donald Trump’s star along the Hollywood Walk of Fame was once again vandalized.
On Wednesday, someone spray-painted in black “Putin’s Bitch” on the concrete marker located just outside the TCL Chinese Theatre along Hollywood Boulevard, police said. A report was filed. The star has since been cleaned.
Of all the destruction the president’s star has endured through the years, the most recent act of vandalism is light in comparison. The star has been completely destroyed twice, once in 2016 and again last year.
In the first instance, James Lambert Otis took a jackhammer to the star. The then 53-year-old pleaded no contest to one felony count of vandalism and was sentenced to community service and given a fine.
Austin Mikel Clay destroyed the star a second time last year with a pickaxe. The then 24-year-old Clay was sentenced to one day in jail, three years of formal probation and 20 days of community service.
The star has been vandalized with graffiti and trash in additional instances.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has said on multiple occasions that Trump’s star will never be removed because the walk of fame is a historical landmark.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day