- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leeza Gibbons and her business partner husband, Steven Fenton, have sold a residential property for $15.43 million.
Located in the Beverly Hills Flats neighborhood, the couple purchased the home in 2014 for $7.69 million, and proceeded to do a ground-up remodel over the course of two years. Gibbons and Fenton maintain a real estate portfolio of multiple properties in the Los Angeles area, and the property was not their primary residence.
Situated on a 21,000-square-foot lot, the main house is 6,570 square feet while the guest house is 2,300 square feet. The Beverly Hills flats property was repped by a pair of agents: Jade Mills of Coldwell Banker and Gregg Silver of Keller Williams Realty, both in Beverly Hills.
Celebrity Apprentice winner Gibbons recently crossed the $1 billion mark in sales in the world of infomercials. Gibbons maintains a contract to host KTLA’s Rose Parade broadcast, and she currently is in development with Vin Di Bona Prods.’ Fishbowl Worldwide Media on a game show. Gibbons and Fenton also sold the former Al Jolson estate in Encino to Tina Simpson in 2015, after leasing it to Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine.
Scroll down for a look inside the property.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day