- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Snoop Dogg, Shonda Rhimes, “Weird Al” Yankovic and late entertainers Bernie Mac and Steve Irwin will be receiving stars on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame next year.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce on Thursday revealed the 2018 honorees.
Jack Black, Anthony Anderson, Carrie Underwood and Mary J. Blige are also part of the Walk of Fame’s class of 2018.
So are business magnate Richard Branson and Steve Jones, the former Sex Pistols guitarist turned radio host.
Anyone can nominate a celebrity for Walk of Fame star consideration.
Selections are made by a Chamber of Commerce committee.
Walk of Fame honorees or their sponsoring studios must pay $40,000 for each star granted.
Yankovic and Miranda happened to be together when they heard the good news, and posted a photo on Twitter to celebrate.
— Al Yankovic (@alyankovic) June 22, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day