- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan says she had surgery to reattach part of her finger following a boating accident.
The actress posted a video of her hand with a bandaged ring finger Sunday on Snapchat. She says on the video, “This is the result of me trying to anchor the boat by myself,” adding, “My poor finger!”
Lohan explained in a caption on the video that she lost half her finger during the accident. She says the detached piece was found and she had surgery “to fix it.”
The 30-year-old later poked fun at herself on Instagram, posting a picture with the caption, “One handed selfie.”
Lohan didn’t say where or when the accident happened, but Turkish media report it took place in the southwestern resort town of Bodrum. Private news channel NTV reports that friends recovered the finger and Lohan was rushed to a hospital for surgery.
Lohan was in Istanbul late last month to visit a hospital for Syrian refugees and the home of a refugee family from Aleppo.
Her representative didn’t immediately return a request for comment Monday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day