- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Los Angeles Kings center Jarret Stoll was arrested on Friday in Las Vegas on suspicion of drug possession, CBS reported.
The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the 32-year-old hockey forward is currently being held at Clark County Detention Center. He was arrested on suspicion of cocaine and ecstasy possession at the Wet Republic pool at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas Metro police told CBS.
Bail is set at $5,000.
Stoll joined the Kings in 2008 and won two Stanley Cups with the team (2012 and 2014).
JUst after 10 p.m. on Friday, the Kings released the following statement on their website:
We are aware of police reports out of Clark County, Nevada regarding Jarret Stoll. Our organization is concerned and has begun conducting a thorough internal investigation. While we continue to actively gather facts, we are withholding further comment at this time.
April 17, 10:13 p.m. Updated with a statement from the Los Angeles Kings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Studios Home Entertainment