- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Zuckerberg celebrated the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens by dressing up his newborn daughter, Max, as a Jedi and sharing the photo on his Facebook account.
Max is wrapped up in her Jedi cloak solemnly looking off to the side in the photo, which has received more than 2.4 million likes on Facebook. She is lying next to a tiny lightsaber and is surrounded by Star Wars toys including a mini-Chewbacca, BB-8 and Darth Vader.
“The force is strong with this one,” said Zuckerberg in the caption.
Star Wars fans on the social media site delighted in the photo, sharing photos of their own babies with Star Wars toys in the comments and receiving thousands of likes. His post has been shared more than 48,000 times and has more than 45,000 comments.
Zuckerberg has been posting multiple photos of his daughter on Facebook since her birth, recently publishing one of himself changing her diaper. Max is Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan’s, first child.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day