- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Discerning medical marijuana users will have a new way to get the weed they need over Independence Day weekend.
The world’s first medical marijuana farmers market is set to take place in L.A. from July 4-6, allowing patients to purchase cannabis directly from growers.
The market hopes to create a better relationship between growers and patients, giving them a new way to safely access marijuana from trustworthy suppliers.
“This is an opportunity that unfortunately is not seen as much as we would like,” California Heritage Market executive administrator Paizley Bradbury said of the chance for patients and growers to interact. “We’re hoping that the California Heritage Market can bridge this gap and provide a new and affordable experience for those who need safe access they can trust.”
The market also seeks to educate users, with the author of Modern Marijuana Living slated to be there.
The market will take place from July 4-6 from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. in East Los Angeles, at the new West Coast Collective dispensary at 1500 Esperanza Street.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day