- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Megyn Kelly is opening up about the Roger Ailes scandal in her forthcoming book, according to Vanity Fair‘s Sarah Ellison. The anchor has not spoken publicly about the allegations.
“Nobody knew if she was really going to address this but she’s added a chapter to her book,” Ellison said at Vanity Fair‘s New Establishment Summit on Tuesday. Kelly’s memoir, Settle for More, is due out Nov. 15.
When legal firm Paul Weiss was conducting an internal probe into harassment claims against Roger Ailes at Fox News, the star anchor told investigators that Ailes made “unwanted sexual advances toward her,” Gabriel Sherman reported in July for New York magazine.
“My book delves into how I put that into action, breaking into news and finding true love — with some tears and a lot of laughs along the way, and of course, my year in the crosshairs of Donald Trump,” Kelly said in a May statement.
Ailes resigned from Fox News in July, following sexual harassment allegations against him initiated in a lawsuit by former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day