- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Steven Levitan, the writer-producer behind the hit show Modern Family, is selling his Brentwood home for $11 million.
Located at 300 N. Cliffwood Ave., the gated, two-story, 8,600-square-foot home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms and was designed in a traditional New England aesthetic. The nearly 20,000-square-foot lot offers a large front and back garden with a trellis-covered patio, dining pergola, pool and spa.
Hardwood and stone floors, along with beamed ceilings, adorn the interior. The social area of the home includes a wood-paneled library, a step-down living room with a fireplace and a formal dining room. Upstairs, there is a large master suite with dual baths and walk-in closets. Below, in the basement area, there is a converted media and family room and a gym that opens onto the garden. The house was listed on Friday.
According to records, Levitan and his wife purchased the home on Aug. 13, 1996, for $1.6 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day