- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Motley Crue’s Tommy Lee is listing his Calabasas home for $5.99 million.
The founding member of the heavy metal band’s five-bedroom, six-bathroom hilltop abode sits on a 9,991-square-foot property within a secluded cul-de-sac in the guard-gated community of Vista Pointe.
Within the three-story estate, homeowners can bring the fresh air in through the retractable roof in the center of the home, situated atop the indoor open atrium, downstairs koi pond and spa and sprawling bamboo throughout.
Ideal for those who appreciate making melodies, two-thirds of the rocker’s underground 3,000-square-foot garage was transformed into a state-of-the-art recording studio. After a long day of creating music, residents can relax in the piano-shaped, turquoise backyard pool overlooking panoramic views of the valley below.
Other indoor features ideal for entertaining guests include a theater room and a wine room with a second kitchen.
Rodeo Realty’s Allyson Carter is the listing agent.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day