- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Police say a naked man shouting about presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump jumped off the back of a large grandstand in Times Square above the booth where discounted Broadway tickets are sold.
Police say the man was conscious after the jump of about 16 feet off the TKTS booth. They say the man sustained a cut on his elbow and was in stable condition when taken to a hospital. Officials say he’ll undergo psychiatric evaluation.
Police say officers were trying to talk the man down from the iconic red stairs over the ticket booth when he jumped Thursday at about 8 a.m.The man had been shouting, “Donald Trump where are you?”
The man fell to the ground, missing an emergency air bag set up by first responders. Police say the man had earlier been spotted a few blocks away.
Watch video of the incident below (Warning: the clip contains partial nudity.)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day