- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NeNe Leakes is making her Broadway debut.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star will join Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella as the wicked stepmother, Madame, it was announced Wednesday. Currently in rehearsals, Leakes will begin her 11-week run Nov. 25.
Keke Palmer, host of BET’s Just Keke, makes her debut as Cinderella on Sept. 9, joined by Tony winner Judy Kaye as the fairy godmother on Sept. 12.
Producers announced that Cinderella will end its two-year run at the Broadway Theatre on Jan. 3, 2015, after 770 regular performances and 41 previews.
Since making her debut on the Real Housewives, Leakes has transitioned into scripted television, recurring on Glee and starring on The New Normal. Earlier this year, she performed with the cast of Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity in Las Vegas.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day