- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This year’s list of 72 things “Oprah tasted, tested, sniffed, snuggled, brewed, steeped, read, shared and dared” includes rose gold titanium-coated knives, a seven-speed bicycle, a box of gardenia blooms from Hawaii, gold wireless headphones and plenty of lotions, snuggly robes and soft pajamas for pampering friends and family.
There’s even a 15-pound loaf of crusty sourdough bread that Oprah calls a tabletop “statement piece.” The description suggests: “Put it out for your holiday party and toast the leftovers the morning after. And after. And after.”
Among the selections of decadent edibles are smoked salmon, hand-rolled caramels, artisanal jams, princess cakes, truffle oil and tequila, to help anyone get into the holiday spirit.
Of course, Winfrey’s annual list also has the requisite Oprah-branded tea, books, DVDs and clothing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day