- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Veteran television executive Kerry McCluggage has listed his estate in La Canada Flintridge for $11.8 million, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
McCluggage, a former Paramount TV chairman and Universal TV president, purchased the 1929 property a decade ago and almost completely rebuilt it in 2007. The Irish country-style manor retains its original mahogany walls and includes five bedroom suites, a formal library with fireplace, a butler’s pantry, a screening room and an open wine room adjacent to a billiards room.
A stream winds through the 2.3-acre grounds, with two footbridges and a three-hole putting green. There is also a two-story guesthouse with an elevator next to the pool and outdoor kitchen and bath.
McCluggage’s credits include Magnum, P.I., Murder She Wrote, The A-Team and Miami Vice.
Coldwell Banker has the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day