- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday was an awesome night for the Kansas City Royals and their fans, including Ant-Man star Paul Rudd.
The 46-year-old actor was at Game 5 in New York when his hometown team clenched the 2015 World Series over the Mets. Rudd got to hang with Royals’ legend and Hall of Famer George Brett at the game.
— Royals (@Royals) November 2, 2015
Rudd was also in the team’s locker room during its post-game victory celebration, seemingly having the time of his life, getting hosed down with beer.
— Mike Oz (@mikeoz) November 2, 2015
The I Love You, Man star was a permanent fixture at last year’s World Series, when the Royals battled the San Francisco Giants. When the Royals clinched their spot in the Series that year, Rudd took the field and joked that he was celebrating with a kegger at his mom’s house. He later told David Letterman, people actually showed up at the home looking to party. Rudd’s sister and brother-in-law told the party-goers to get lost, he said.
During that same Letterman appearance, however, Rudd did say if the Royals won the World Series this year, “Seriously, two kegs at my mom’s house.”
It remains unclear if the party is really happening this time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day