- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The classic Spanish-style house, located on an almost three-fourth acre of flat land south of Ventura Boulevard, was built in 1946 and features four bedrooms and five bathrooms, as well as an updated chef’s kitchen and an infinity pool with a waterfall and grotto-style “cave spa.” The two-story, 4,435-square-foot house also comes with hand-hewn double entry doors and vaulted living room ceilings.
Pink, whose real name is Alecia Beth Moore, was voted Billboard’s Woman of the Year in 2013 and has sold more than 45 million albums. In 2002, the then-single singer-songwriter purchased the home as an investment property with her father, James Moore, for $2 million, according to property records. She previously tried to sell the house in 2011 for $4 million and ended up leasing it for $8,500 a month. More recently, she quietly put the home back on the market for $3.499 million and now has successfully sold the property, known for its park-like grounds.
Louis Woolf of Rodeo Realty was the listing agent. He could not be reached for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day