- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
French champagne house Piper-Heidsieck marks a major occassion with today’s Oscar nominees luncheon: the unveiling of “Red Carpet Ready,” a limited edition magnum bottle that will be poured exclusively at the 88th annual Oscars ceremony inside the Dolby Theatre on Feb. 28.
A special limited edition run of 1,000 bottles, the Cuvee Brut magnums were designed by the 230-year-old Piper-Heidsieck for Hollywood’s biggest night with the word “Oscars” and the number “88” forming a golden “tiara” wrapped by hand around each bottle.
“We are thrilled to celebrate a momentous occasion with a momentous bottle, one that reflects the Academy and the house’s shared value of excellence,” says Piper-Heidsieck’s Benoit Collard, global executive director.
And just like many of the stars who will be seen strolling the red carpet at the upcoming Oscars, the Piper-Heidsieck bottle also has a film reel, seen above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day