- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Los Angeles Police Department Robbery-Homicide Division has launched an investigation after a woman claimed she was being recorded in an adult restroom on the NBCUniversal lot.
According to the LAPD, the female employee was using the restroom inside the childcare facility on the lot on Wednesday when she noticed she was being videotaped.
She notified her supervisor, which is when the suspect, also an employee at the facility working on the grounds, was detained for questioning but not arrested.
The LAPD currently is conducting an investigation.
“Our families and our staff are our primary concern and we will support them during this sensitive time. As always, we will keep staff and families at the center informed as we learn more,” said a representative for Bright Horizons, the daycare operator, in a statement, adding that parents were notified of the incident.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day