- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One person’s pandemic is another person’s path to a get-rich quick scheme.
Rapper Cam’ron has begun selling masks designed to prevent the spread of Ebola. The masks feature a close-up photo of Cam’ron talking on a pink cellphone.
The “Cam’ron Ebola Mask” is available online for $19.99 and begins shipping Nov. 7. It “provides complete protection while remaining light and comfortable,” according to the product’s site.
But is this a serious business venture? It appears so, as the rapper, best known for the early ’00s hits “Oh Boy” and “Hey Ma,” posted a photo to Instagram of himself wearing the mask.
“Ebola is no joking matter,” Cam’ron captioned the pic. “So if u have to be safe.. Be fashionable. #CamEbolaMask get’m at @dipsetusa1997 nx week.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day