- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a very revealing Vulture interview with Quincy Jones — in which Jones alleged, among other revelations, that Marlon Brando slept with Richard Pryor — the comedian’s widow confirmed the news Wednesday (Feb. 7).
Jennifer Lee Pryor told TMZ: “Richard would have no shame about Quincy’s comments.” She also revealed that Pryor was open about his bisexuality, which he detailed in diaries that she hopes to publish later in the year.
In the Vulture interview, Jones recalled spending time with the Godfather star. “Brando used to go cha-cha dancing with us,” he said. “He could dance his ass off. He was the most charming motherfucker you ever met. He’d fuck anything. Anything! He’d fuck a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.”
Jennifer Lee Pryor added to TMZ, “It was the ‘70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you’d fuck a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.”
To read the rest of Jones’ interview — in which he also “reveals” John F. Kennedy’s real killer and calls The Beatles the “worst musicians in the world” — head to Vulture.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day