- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a short hiatus as a luxury lease, the Pacific Palisades mansion formerly occupied by Rihanna is back on the market.
The 11,000-square-foot home located at 932 Rivas Canyon Road has just been relisted for $14.59 million. That is a reduction of almost $400,000 from the $15 million the property was listed for two years ago. Since then it has been rented out for almost $100,000 a month.
The house has seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a master suite with a double-sided fire feature, a rooftop deck that looks out over a 6,000-square-foot garden and a pool with water jets.
After Rihanna originally moved in to the house in 2012 — she reportedly was renting the property as she considered a purchase — various reports speculated that the singer had soured on the home following several incidents involving stalkers. But according to Rodeo Realty’s Ben Bacal, who has the listing, Rihanna’s broker dug is in his heels and the deal fell apart after the parties remained $180,000 apart. “She clearly loved the house but her manager didn’t want to go over that price. So we cut down the price a little bit,” Bacal told The Hollywood Reporter.
Jason Peteler and David Ferrugio of Rodeo Realty also are on the listing with Bacal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day