- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rupert Murdoch‘s is listing his One Madison penthouse for $72 million.
According to his spokesperson, the 6,850-square-foot Manhattan triplex, which consists of floors 58 through 60, was purchased as raw space and is currently under construction, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The penthouse has a wraparound terrace and boasts views of the Empire State Building, World Trade Center and the Hudson and East rivers.
Murdoch hired architect Jose Ramirez to build out the space following his February 2014 purchase of the penthouse and the three-bedroom 57th floor apartment for $57.25 million.
The News Corp executive chairman will keep the 57th floor apartment, though he will move to a downtown townhouse, according to his spokesman.
According to public records, the townhouse was purchased by Murdoch for $25 million in a deal that closed in March. The downtown townhouse has an elevator, roof deck, 1,200-bottle wine cellar, media room and gym in its 6,500 square feet.
Murdoch’s One Madison penthouse is set to be listed with Dolly Lenz Real Estate’s Dolly Lenz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day