- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Late Night host Seth Meyers has found a buyer for his West Village two-bedroom, two-bath condo, which he sold for $4.5 million a month after listing the property, according to a report by Olshan Realty.
The 994-square-foot unit is in a full-service, 17-floor building that was originally built in 1931 and offers a full-time doorman and roof deck and sits directly across from Abingdon Square Park. The twelfth-floor condo, which underwent a recent renovation, has an enlarged entryway foyer that spills into a sunken living room with a fireplace. An open kitchen shares space with a dining room to go along with two bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms.
Meyers and his wife, Alexi, purchased the condo for $3.5 million in 2013 and recently traded up. Last summer, they paid $7.5 million for a five-bedroom duplex at 32 Washington Square West.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day