- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Score one for Mike Sorrentino, aka “The Situation.”
The former Jersey Shore star’s tax fraud case has been delayed so he can tape a new reality show, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Sorrentino and his brother Marc had been indicted on Sept. 24 on seven counts of tax fraud.
Read more Hollywood Salaries Revealed
“The initial appearance for arraignment on the indictment is Oct. 6, 2014,” his lawyer Richard Sapinski wrote in a letter to Judge Susan D. Wigenton of the United States District Court for New Jersey. “I respectfully request the date be adjourned to Oct. 21, 2014, at 10:00 a.m.”
The postponement was requested because Sorrentino and his fiancee are scheduled to film a reality show called Marriage Boot Camp in Los Angeles from Oct. 5 to Oct. 19, according to documents obtained by THR.
TMZ first reported the news.
A court clerk confirmed the arraignment was postponed to Oct. 23 at 10:30 a.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day