- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Collins, who starred on 7th Heaven, and Faye Grant have listed their their two adjacent Brentwood homes for sale for a total of $5.5 million, with one home priced at $2.85 million and the other at $2.7 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
In spousal support documents filed in October 2013, Grant requested that the properties be sold off or that Collins take responsibility for maintaining them. Collins and Grant’s divorce proceedings have been dragging on for almost three years.
Collins has been under fire since audio surfaced earlier this month in which he allegedly admits to molesting underage girls. The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that it is investigating a claim that Collins exposed himself to a 13-year-old girl in 1983.
The couple’s divorce trial date has been set for next month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day