- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Jan. 30 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
136 Heber Ave., (435) 602-1155
Briar Handly, former head chef of Talisker on Main, offers big flavor in small bites at Handle, which opened in August. Cauliflower served in the style of buffalo hot wings ($10, shown at right) is already a favorite, along with a dessert must-have: the caramel pudding in a jar with whipped mascarpone and Chex Mix cake crumb ($10).
562 Main St., (435) 649-1111
The Killers drummer Ronnie Vannucci already has dined at Fletcher’s, which opened just before the holidays. The restaurant features an array of plaid accents and reclaimed barn wood with a comfort food menu to match: Think bacon jam with cheddar chive biscuits ($12 for six). The lounge downstairs offers tapas and cocktails.
Boneyard Saloon & Wine Dive
1251 Kearns Blvd., (435) 649-0911
Boneyard has an industrial side featuring more than 90 beers and menu staples like the American Dinner Wedge ($10, shown at right); its new (as of Jan. 15) vintage-chic side has a wood-fired oven and wines on tap. John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of Patron and Paul Mitchell, is a regular.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day