- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prepare to suddenly feel like an underachiever.
Several famous faces were among the roughly 50,000 finishers of Sunday’s NYC marathon, including Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher, 30 Rock star Katrina Bowden (Cerie) and MasterChef judge and NYC restaurateur Joe Bastianich, according to Runners World.
“Yay completed the #NYCMarathon!” Hatcher, 49, tweeted Nov. 2 after completing the race. “Cold, windy but survived w my @Garmin! #greatful #inspired #teamJPHRO #topricin #asics.”
Also crossing the finish line were tennis player Caroline Wozniacki, former NFL running back Tiki Barber, Today co-host Erica Hill and former The Bachelor star Andy Baldwin.
Hatcher’s tweet, complete with photos, can be seen below.
— Teri Hatcher (@HatchingChange) November 3, 2014
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Taraji P. Henson