- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter is feting the industry’s power women at its 25th annual Women in Entertainment breakfast presented by Lifetime.
At the star-studded event, Jon Hamm will present Tina Fey with the Sherry Lansing Leadership Award, which recognizes a woman who is a pioneer and a leader in her industry. Fey also is featured on the cover of THR‘s 2016 Women in Entertainment issue, for which she was interviewed by David Letterman.
Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon will present Ryan Murphy with the first-ever Equity in Entertainment Award, which recognizes an individual committed to more inclusion for women and people of color in the entertainment industry.
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly will deliver the opening remarks.
In addition, Emma Stone and Simone Biles are set to present university scholarships to schoolgirls currently taking part in THR‘s Women in Entertainment Mentorship program.
The Women in Entertainment breakfast — sponsored by Lifetime, American Airlines, Mercedes-Benz, THE OUTNET.COM, SAG-AFTRA, Gersh, Loyola Marymount University, and in partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles and Entertainment Industry Foundation — coincides with the publication of THR‘s annual Women in Entertainment: Power 100.
Watch the VIP arrivals below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day