- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At the Toronto International Film Festival, Apple is debuting several projects, including the Oprah Winfrey-produced Sidney Poitier doc to the latest feature starring Jennifer Lawrence, Causeway. Earlier in the week, the tech giant unveiled its new iPhone, the 14 Pro Max.
Apple used TIFF to showcase their newest iPhone’s image-capturing capabilities with some of the first images Apple has released taken by new tech, including a 48mp camera, being of the talent behind the upcoming film and television projects. Taken at The Apple Studio in Toronto by photographer Briony Douglas, iPhone shot portraits include Hillary and Chelsea Clinton (Gutsy), LaKeith Standfield (The Changeling) and Brian Tyree Henry (Causeway).
Other Apple projects debuting at the fest include the doc Louis Armstrong’s Black & Blues, Zac Efron-fronted The Greatest Beer Run and the Ethan Hawke and Ewan McGregor starrer Raymond and Ray.
See more images from the Apple studio below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day