- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Botched reality TV personality Tobias Strebel, known for his similar appearance to Justin Bieber, was found dead in a Motel 6 room on Aug. 21 in North Hills, Calif., The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. He was 35.
Strebel died Aug. 21 at 5 p.m., according to the Los Angeles Coroner’s Office. An autopsy was conducted Wednesday, and the cause of death has not yet been determined. TMZ broke the news of Strebel’s death.
Strebel was reported missing earlier this month, having last been seen in West Hollywood on Aug. 18.
He appeared on a 2014 episode of E!’s plastic-surgery series Botched, where he revealed that he spent $100,000 on procedures to look like Bieber. Strebel praised the pop star’s appearance as “extraordinarily beautiful.”
He also appeared on TLC’s My Strange Addiction and had been pursuing a music career. A clip from his appearance on Botched can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day