- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Sizemore was arrested for misdemeanor drug possession on Jan. 5 after cops pulled him over, according to the Burbank Police Department.
According to arrest records, a consented search of his vehicle revealed “various illegal narcotics.” According to TMZ, the actor was pulled over because his car was missing its front license plate and had expired registration stickers. Both he and a male passenger were reportedly later released after posting bail.
The Saving Private Ryan actor has a long history of charges of drug use and battery against women. Last year, a Utah woman who told police that Sizemore groped her at a photo shoot when she was 11 sued him.
According to the lawsuit, which seeks $3 million in damages, the 2003 incident during production of the movie Born Killers left her with lifelong issues, including post-traumatic stress and addiction to drugs and alcohol. Sizemore denied the “highly disturbing” allegation when it surfaced publicly in 2017, saying he would never inappropriately touch a child. Police had initially investigated in 2003, but prosecutors didn’t file charges.
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to Sizemore’s rep for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day